La Turbine sciences
“Hors les Murmures”
Wednesday, July 13 and Wednesday, August 17, 9:30-11:30 am
Stroll around Annecy listening to the raw sounds of the city; a real immersion in this sound universe to discover the city in a different way by opening your ears wide! You have never listened to the city like this before.
• Tablets lent by Le Cyber espace as well as headsets and earphones, possibility of taking your own wired ones.
• Payment until the day before at La Turbine.
• Meeting point in front of the Pierre Lamy room (12 rue de la République in Annecy)
• Information from the mediators at +33 (0)4 50 08 17 0
Le Thiou, un voyage sonore au fil du temps
Every Thursday in July (from the 21st) and August, 10-11:15 a.m.
Enjoy this sound journey illustrating life along the Thiou at different times. From the wildlife of the distant past to the urban life of today, passing by the artisans of the Middle Ages and the history of the Brassilly turbine, 115 years ago, let yourself be carried away by these sounds of the past.
• Payment on the spot, the same day, come 15min earlier.
• Meeting point at La Turbine
• Information from the mediators at +33 (0)4 50 08 17 04 08
Events from 07/07 to 26/08/2022
Events subject to schedules
Reservation only on line
from 15 days before the date of the animation
Ages 7 and up
Cancelled in case of rain
Full price: 5€ (€)
Reduced rate : 3€